1:29 PM Welcome new year, hello to so many great adventures! This image above describes perfectly how my 2015 looked like. I am not telling you what great things I have accomplished and how awesome everything was, because a.) you can read that on other blogs and b.) I am real. I am a real human being and I rather care about myself (as a person), my knowledge, growth and spirit. In this year I learned again that hard work is essential and people need to appreciate that no matter what. I hope that someday I will experience a world (especially in this so fake (sorry...) industry) where you get respect for what you do and no more hate and bullying.

I am working on more creative freedom - not only for myself. 2016 will be a special year for Off Color. 5 years ago, I was in NYC with my sister and we couldn't sleep. I remember that day like it was yesterday...I remember the sounds, the lights and the moment we decided to work on our little project. If you asked me last year, I would have said that Off Color went through a lot of ups and downs and I reached a point where things are too chaotic. Having an online magazine isn't that easy. Wanting too much isn't easy. Doing 200 things at the same time kills you! Today, I needed those moments to realize what I truly want. I believe in my idea and my motivation is still there. It never left. So what changed? My growth. I'm grown up now. I went through a lot in 2015 and I thought it would kill me. But then, something hits you and you realize that nothing can kill you. You are strong and your body learns how to deal with certain things. Running helped me. Meditating helped me. I learned to breathe and let go. I have a special person in my life who always believes in me and he shows me a world which makes me dream even harder. It's crazy! This year, I don't need to sit down and say: I will loose 5 pounds, I will be active, I will quit eating too much chocolate - what are all those new year resolutions? I bet you know what I mean... I can only promise myself to continue hustlin'. Yes, I hustle 365 days and I kick ass. I will stay weird, connect closer, never not run, drink milkshakes and love harder. Love is all we need! ~ x K 
Powered by Blogger.