1:08 PM What I love about Christmas so much, is the smell of Christmas trees everywhere. Don't you love that, too? I love smells in general...but all the cinnamon, oranges and trees right now drive me crazy and make me so happy! This morning I got my last things for our big Christmas dinner and I passed the tree market again - I wish this would be here forever! My running club's name is "Roses & Pines"...there must be something with those trees! They hypnotize me somehow!

A week ago, when it was pretty warm again, me and my sister were checking our neighborhood and the Christmas decoration. I recently got my perfect, I mean super perfect, winter coat and I thought I might share it with you! I definitely wanted to show it somehow and I thought the Christmas trees in the back would make the picture perfect for now (I guess another shoot will follow). With this little post, I also say good bye for 2-3 days! I want to enjoy the holidays offline (maybe I will share one more post), but I try to enjoy and embrace this time the most when I am offline! No emails, nothing!

I wish you wonderful holidays, great food and a great time with your loved ones! Be merry and smile a lot! I will talk to you soon! I can't wait to hear about your holiday stories! x K 

Powered by Blogger.