WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

11:08 AM Guys! I was looking so forward to December and this season! I just shared my first Friendsgiving tips and experiences and today I want to show you another highlight! My friends know that I love to bake and I always try to surprise them with new delicious treats out of the kitchen. Now it's time to share this with the world, aka you! Since it is December now, I will share a little Christmas bakery series with you! Today's recipe is a monster!! Oh em gee!

I am a chocolate freak and when I read the cookies' name I was so thrilled to be baking those soon! I went shopping and guess what...I baked them twice already, haha! Those cookies really taste like hot chocolate and I can guarantee that everyone out there can bake them, too! Watch the video and see what I do step by step! If you have any questions or problems, talk to me and ask! I am curious to see how yours turn out! Let's get this started!


HOT CHOCOLATE COOKIES 


YOU NEED 1/2 Cup Butter + 1/2 Cup Zucker (+ 2 tablespoons) + 1/2 Cup Swiss Miss + 1 egg + 1 teaspoon vanilla + 1 3/4 Cup flour + 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder + 1 teaspoon salt + 1 Cup chocolate chips

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Mix the butter with the sugar and Swiss Miss until it's completely creamy.
3. Add the egg and vanilla.
4. Take out a second bowl and mix the flour with the baking powder and salt.
5. Put both bowls together and give it a good stir!
6. As soon as everything is blended well, add the chocolate chips.
7. Take out a baking sheet and line up your cookies. For the perfect size, take 1-2 tablespoons of dough and form little balls just like you see it in the image above.

350° F / 12-15 minutes 

ALSO: 
*tip: glaze the cookies afterwards! I topped them with a cinnamon flavored white chocolate and some brown sugar for a little crunch! For all the American readers I would recommend to add marshmallows :) You can really be creative here! Mix your cookies just like a real hot chocolate!

Happy baking season! x K
Powered by Blogger.