WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

11:00 AM The year is coming to an end! We are super close to 2016, but there is still something which has to be said and done, before December is over! I hope your holidays were all amazing, your food coma is over and you survived! Unfortunately, no one really had those cliché kind of white and cheesy holidays, but I guess we all found time to relax and be with the people we love. After sharing so many gift ideas with you, I still have to share my December favorites!

Yes, another "guide"...but it's the last for 2015! So what was my inspiration for this selection? It's pretty funny, since I did this collage back in November and I imagined that I need to choose things which fit to a freezing winter. Now I am writing this post and I look at my selection again. Oh my! 50% on the picture isn't even needed at the moment. Maybe sooner than later, but we all witnessed that our December was too warm! I kept it simple with my favorite colors and I have to admit that my dear favorite is the A.P.C. bag! Don't you love it, too? Let's all have a great last week of 2015! x


Acne Studios Nikoleta Cotton-blend Sweatshirt • Acne Studios • $196
Rag & bone Rag & Bone The Capri Cropped Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans • Rag & Bone • $195
T by Alexander Wang Stretch-Cotton Twill and Satin Jacket • Alexander Wang • $368
A.P.C. Ella Leather Shoulder Bag • A.P.C. • $645
Certified International Geoffrey Allen Christmas 4-pc. Soup/Pasta Bowl • $64.99
Nike Lab Air Force 1 Low Sneakers • Nike • $150
Powered by Blogger.