WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

1:07 AM Guys, finally something just about you! The girls were first, but now I want to share a little Christmas guide for all our dear male fellows. How is your Christmas shopping doing? Since I am doing a lot of DIY's this year, I feel super relaxed and I am almost done with getting everything together. But we all know that there are people out there who wait until the very last day; others want to go shopping but they don't have a clue!

Each year I realize how easy it is to buy something for us girls, because we like almost everything. You can give us flowers and we are happy. Give a dude a bunch of flowers and he will be super confused, haha. Since we all have the same struggle, I chose some really nice and not too expensive things! I guess we will all find something now! Get inspired and merry shopping! ~

T-shirt A.P.C // Purse Porter // Carpet Parra // Socks Happy Socks // Andy Warhol Book Taschen // Candy Sushi Ask Mummy & Daddy // Sweater Nike
Powered by Blogger.