WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR
6:52 AM Time is running too fast, but what would be a new month without my favorite category: the monthly favorites? I can tell you better news...since Christmas and my birthday are coming up, I got more guides and favorites for you and I can't wait to share them with you all, so the year isn't over yet! We all love inspiration, right? So let's start with something nice for the colder days to feel comfortable but not too dressed up.

Have you ever heard of No Ka'Oi? I recently found out about the label and those tights are really high on my wishlist! Also She + Lo is one of my new favorites...oh god, it's just too good to be true! Santa, are you reading this?


SACAI LUCK Jackets • $232
No Ka'Oi Huli color-block stretch-jersey leggings • NO KA 'OI • $102.50
Barneys New York BARNEYS NEW YORK MEN'S RIB-KNIT SCARF-NUDE • Barneys New York • $59
Dr. Martens 1460 W • Dr. Martens • $100–140
She + Lo Let It Ride Crossbody • She + Lo • $109.99
KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial • Korres • $48
Powered by Blogger.