WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

12:26 PM Ladies first, sorry guys! I can't believe that I'm already sharing Christmas guides! 4 more weeks until this year is over - time is running too fast! Each year I try to find the BEST presents for all of us, but somehow it gets harder each year! What's on your Christmas wishlist? Did you start shopping yet? I can tell you that I am a person who loves to buy things 3 months before Christmas, haha.  This year is a bit different. I tried to craft a bit, but well, now I am on the hunt to find something pretty awesome. 

I hope I will be done right in time, so I can enjoy the season to the fullest! You should do the same...try to find stuff now and then lay back and enjoy this happy season! x K


Book Chloe Sevigny // Art as Therapy Book // Clutch MM6 // Jacket Acne // Cups Bloomingville // Cinnamon toothpaste Marvis // Bra Lovestories 

Powered by Blogger.