WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

WELCOME TO OFF COLOR

11:12 AM It's the last day of November...what does that mean? We can open our first advent calendar door tomorrow and I also have to share one last shot that I promised. This little shoot happened when the sun spoiled us to the fullest and those windy and cold days right now make me want to go back to that day. The moment when you feel the sun kissing your skin is the best! Right now I have to warm my hands with a hot tea and I tell myself that my candles will help me create warm vibes, too (it's horrible, haha).

Now let's get back to business. My bloomy throwback features a piece which I stole from my sister, since I love this jumpsuit to death! I remember when I went to university, it was pretty early and cold, I  wore it with a grey sweater on top and someone asked me if I always go to school in my pj's...best compliment ever, thank you! This time I was lazy too, so I decided to wear it with my leather jacket and my vans. I hope you are all having a great start of the week! x K

Powered by Blogger.