7:13 AM It's Friday, the weekend is here and I have something special for you which you can try right away. I bet you have heard of the Nike Training Club - but have you tried it? I know, I know...everyone is so busy and there's not enough time to work out - WRONG! But let's start from the beginning. 

You can download the app on any kind of Iphone, Ipad or Ipod Touch. After that you can choose between 4 different workout types: Get Lean (intensive cardio for fat burning), Get Toned (muscle definition), Get Strong (gaining more power), and Get Focused (15 minutes workouts which focus on diverse muscle sections of your body). For your routine you mostly need your body, dumbbells and sometimes also a medicine ball. The good thing is that you can do it anytime you want to! Start your day with the app - get up and do a 15 minute section! At the weekends you can try out a 45 minutes program.

Also the NTC offers you a 4 week program where you can choose your activities and how often you would like to work out. In addition to this intensive 4 week program you can also add a yoga and a running routine. Of course I don't like to just sum up what this app is about - you would like to know personal experiences, I guess! I have been doing this for such a long time now and especially in the winter time I'm super lazy to go outside and run. Then again, when I'm motivated enough to run with my friends, snow and rain, I feel like I rather stay at home and work on my abs and other body parts. Believe me...I have never been to a gym!! I don't like people staring at me when I work out and I love to be at home and have a daily routine in which I include the NTC. If you take care of your nutrition, the NTC really helps you toning your body! Make sure to download the app and work out step by step. Sweat with me! Pictures via.

Powered by Blogger.