9:33 AM This winter is really crazy and the weather is changing so often! There is one thing which is really annoying: the winter blues. The cold months are often a good excuse to not work out or take care of yourself. After waking up this morning and seeing the rain, I felt like I finally need some vitamins to boost my whole body and system. What is the easiest and also enjoyable way to let my body feel fresh again? Smoothies.

My sister, e.g., is a huge fan of smoothies and I'm honest, I am super picky when it comes to Smoothies, since I hate so many fruits. Also right now you can see this "smoothie hype" everywhere and I don't believe that drinking greens is so much fun. (Girls, be honest...). So for today I have some smoothie ideas for you which don't really deal with this whole green hype. I want to share something with you that gives you extra power to overcome this winter season!


SMOOTHIE #1 PINEAPPLE & POMEGRANATE 
1/2 cup diced pineapple
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup water 

SMOOTHIE #2 BLUEBERRY & AVOCADO
2 cups blueberries
1 cup pomegranate juice or any kind of berry juice
1 cup ice cubes
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 banana
1/2 avocado

SMOOTHIE #3 PEANUT BUTTER & OATMEAL
1/2 cup Soy Milk or whatever you like
2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
1 banana
1/4 cup Oats 

SMOOTHIE #4 MANGO, CARROT & STRAWBERRY 
1 cup coconut water
1 cup strawberries
1 cup carrots
1 cup mango
1 orange 

Since we are all lazy (I'm not the only one...) smoothies are the easiest to prepare. Put everything into a blender and mix it - that's it! Drink it and feel better! Cheers! 
Powered by Blogger.