11:15 AM Yesterday I decided to go to Frankfurt to see what's going on in Mainhattan. Not a good idea, but okay...at least I enjoyed the sunshine and anti-winter weather. Of course I had to check the adidas Store to make sure I have seen everything of this season's collection. I decided to wear my Christmas present: the Nigo Coach jacket from his current adidas collaboration, and I also tried some of the Rita Ora things.
The result....very nice designs and good quality, but a bit expensive. If you are interested in getting one of the pieces, then better check out adidas stores in your area or shop online - sale is calling! My favorite winter piece is definitely my dress from H&M. Super easy and super warm, since you can wear anything beneath. My Vans make the look completely perfect. What do you think? ~
Powered by Blogger.